Twin City Bible Church exists to glorify God by equipping His people to be instruments for biblical transformation locally and around the world.
Twin City desires to be a spiritually healthy local church that is known for:
- Accurate Bible exposition that stimulates knowledge and application of the truth for growth in Christ-likeness
- Christ-centered worship that upholds a high view of God
- Loving fellowship in a friendly environment that encourages sacrificial ministry to one another
- Intentional discipleship that promotes joyful holiness and obedience to Scripture
- Committed serving that allows the exercise of spiritual giftedness
- Strategic training that produces excellence in ministry and leadership
- Gospel proclamation that fulfills the Great Commission
- We believe expository preaching is the wisest and most biblically sound choice among preaching methods. Expository preaching explains what the Bible says, what it means by what it says, and how it applies to life.
- We seek to be Word-based and Christ-focused (cross-centered, gospel-centered) in all our ministries.
- We affirm the historic Doctrines of Grace. These doctrines related to God's sovereignty in salvation prompt God-centered ministry as opposed to a focus on man.
- We are missions-minded, emphasizing both local evangelism and the support of mission around the world.
- We are elder-led, which is the biblical model of church government. Our elder board consists of both staff and non-staff elders.
- We have a blended music format that utilizes the best of the historic hymns of the faith, along with the best contemporary songs to exalt Christ.
- We observe believer's baptism by immersion. This is the only mode of baptism we find discussed in Scripture.
- We believe in God's clear definition of marriage as found in both the Old and New Testaments: A true marriage is the unique binding of one man to one woman.
- We are committed to the Training of Men. 2 Timothy teaches us how significant it is to “entrust these things to faithful men”. This instruction by Paul is fleshed out through various men’s ministries and The Expositors Seminary that is hosted on our campus.